Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My New Purse

Can you tell I have been hit by the crafting itch.  It seems everywhere I go I am thinking "what can I do with this?"  While at my Dollar Store this week I found some really fun stuff.  A round blue bag/purse that was pretty blah but I really liked the blue color.  A long shower scrub you use in the shower and and hair tie.  


Totally random things some might think.  But look at what I did with them!

It is my new little purse/handbag.  I really like how it turned out and it was supper easy to make.  I just sewed the shower scrubber to the front and trimmed off the access.  The silhouette was attached to the hair tie and I cut it off and hot glued a pin to the back and then pinned it on.  So easy and I really loved how it turned out!  What do you think?