Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Campin'

Over Labor Day Weekend I finally got to go camping with my family.  I was so excited to go.  They had been able to go a couple times already but I always had to work.  We went with some friends in our ward, the Grants and the Brewers.  We had so much fun!!

The kids loved to play in the resivour. 

We played lots and lots of games


While the kids played in the dirt and got really dirty

This is my sweet hubby to a T.  We are all chilly and huddled around the fire and he is eating a popcycle

Just being silly

 We came to bed one night after some adult time at the fire and saw this cute scene.

 All weekend long the kids took turns pushing Eva around in the baby stroller.  It was too funny.  Eva didn't seem to mind cause she just hung out waiting for the next kid to give her a ride.


1 comments:

Me said...

Awesome, I love all the pics, that was a great weekend. WE will have to do that a ton more next summer. LOVE YA! ASh