Monday, September 27, 2010

Apothecary Jar

So I am sure that you have seen apothecary jars everywhere in decorating. They really are beautiful, but lets face it I am cheap. I have a hard time paying upwards of $20 for a glass jar that just sits there, pretty or not. So through my blog stalking I have found the coolest way to make your own apothecary jars and they are really cheap and supper cute. Plus they will be one of a kind! I went to DI and bought a simple glass jar for $.50 and pretty glass candle holder for $1.00 and glued them together using E6000 glue (my new favorite). Easy Cheesey! I really wish I would have taken a picture before I glued them together but I really like how it looks. I threw in some spare ribbon and Walaah a new pretty thing in my house to look at for $1.50!!!!


0 comments: