Saturday, December 11, 2010

Turkey Day

This yea we celebrated Thanksgiving Day with the Adams side of the family.  I just love when the family gets together!  There is always lots of laughing, story telling and of course lots and LOTS of food! 


These are the cute table favors that Melanie made for everybody. 


MMMM   Foooood!



After we were all stuffed to the gill we broke out Dance Party.  It is a really fun game but but not as much fun when you are so stuffed you can barely move. 


Later that evening came one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving day and that is going going through the ads.  Black Friday shopping is one of my favorite traditions that I do with my sisters.   We are the crazy people that wait in line all night.  We have so much fun being silly together.

0 comments: