Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Moon Christmas Family Home Evening

Let me start off by saying that Moon Family is a very large family.  There are 7 kids and they all have families of their own.  So when we all get together under one roof it is very loud and crazy but always tons of fun! This year we were missing 2 families.  We were sad they couldn't be with us and missed them all.


Of course you can't have a FHE without prayers, songs and lessons so each family gets assigned a part.  Like music...


A lesson...


A White Elephant Game (that was our part)...


And of course food! (we all pitched in for that)


 
We also opened presents from our family present exchange.  
 
The entire night was a ton of fun.  But I have to say I also enjoyed the quiet ride home.




1 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, wow!! That reminds me of about 10 years ago when me and my sister babysat about 8 or 9 Moon kids while the parents went out. It was so much fun!!

I can't believe that we're all grown up with kids of our own. Where does the time go???