Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

I just love putting up the Christmas tree.  When the tree is finally up that means that it is officially Christmas time and means family parties, lots of fun crafting and my husband will finally tolerate listening to Christmas music in the car. I just love Christmas!


The kids also love decorating the Christmas tree.  Every year they get a new ornament so when we decorate I end up sitting on the floor going through the ornaments and sorting them out so they can hang all of their own ornaments. 


This year they did a really good job and Paul and I only had to do a minimal amount of rearranging.  But there is always one branch that ends up with about half of the ornaments so we spread them out a little bit more.


After all of the ornaments and lights are on we hang lots and lots of candy canes.  We all LOVE candy canes so we load the tree up and eat them throughout all of December.  We actually have to reload the tree a couple times becasue we go through so many.


Here is our finished tree!  I love our tree because every time I see it I see all the different ornaments and each one reminds me of someone or something.  I love all of the memories it holds.

0 comments: