Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pie Night

Since all of our family couldn't be together on Thanksgiving we decided to have a Pie Night where we could all get together and play games and of course eat some more.  I brought bingo which turned out to be a big hit!  I meant to bring Smarties for the bingo daubers but spaced it so last minute we ran to the grocery store and bough marshmallows.


They worked perfectly until they became projectiles.  There were marshmellows EVERYWHERE!  But it was too much fun!


I also learned to read Chinese (a game that Tia taught us and it took me way to long to catch on).  We played spoons and my nephew pulled me across the kitchen trying to pry the spoon out of my hands - that poor spoon was very mangled when we were finished with it - oops  :)


And of course the pie!  The pie was very yummy and everybody brought their favorites.  I just love when the whole family gets together.  It was a great night we really had a great time.

0 comments: