Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 5 - The Last Day :(


Since today was the last day of vacation we needed the breakfast of champions! And what is the breakfast of champions you may ask. Well, on this paticular day it was Cinnamon Rolls and Root Beer. Yup we got all sugared up before we were even out of our jammies!
This is my least favorite day of vacation. After breakfast we started packing up and cleaning our condo. We were out of their by about 11:30 am. I am already getting excited for next year. Next year will be a ton of fun Because My older bro and his wife will be there. They couldn't come this year and were very much missed.
See you next year!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Katie. Sounds like a wonderful vacation. You have got a wonderfully darling family. I want to be a part of your family. I love doing wild and crazy things.
Susan