Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 4

Crazy Girl!




Pretty Swimming Girl



Doesn't my siter look great! (Sorry, I couldn't help it)


Tubin'


'mobilen kids

Ok I am gonna try and finish this off since vacation has now been over for a week :(


This is always my favorite day of vacation. It is the snowmobile day. We always rent a couple machines from the local rental shop. This year we only got one becasue we were a little short on funds this year. I was a little bummed that I didn't my own, but I actually had a ton of fun. I went on one ride with just the girls (and two big brothers to make sure we didn't get lost or stuck). But for the most part I just sled. It was so much fun! I honestly can't remember the last time I just went sledding. It was such a thrill zooming down that big hill, head first. Each time down I would pray that I didn't crash but I would laugh the whole way down.


After our day playing in the snow all the adults went out to a steak dinner. The food wasn't very great but the company sure was. I love going out with my family. I love the stories and stupid laughs that we share.


When we got home from dinner all the kids were waiting for us with their swimsuits on. Hmmmm, what did they have planned? So of course we had another night of swimming.





This is DS snowboarding. He had never snowboarded before but just jumped on and flew down the hill. The only time ever crashed was at the bottom of the hill cuz he didn't know how to stop.

This is my sweet little baby sledding down this huge hill all by herself. She loved it! But she didn't like to go down with me cuz everytime we would crash.

1 comments:

Kahre Family said...

I don't know who that crazy girl with the sunglasses is... But boy she looks like she had a fun day snowmobiling (even if she was a little slow) and sledding!!