Saturday, February 28, 2009

11 Wonderful Years!

This Friday was Paul and mine 11 year anniversary. Other then the fact that our oldest is 8, it really doesn't feel like we have been married that long. These 11 years have really flown by. We decided to do a fun little trip to celebrate. So on Friday night Paul and I loaded onto a bus and took the 2 hour trip to Wendover. Our favorite part of going on the Wendover bus is the free buffet that you get. We spent about an hour and a half of shoving our faces full of yummy buttery crab, clams, shrimp and oober yummy cheesecake. After we gorged ourselves it was time to hit the floor. Paul likes black jack and I like the slot machines. So we split up for a little while, each doing our own thing. Then I went and sat down at a Black jack table with Paul. We have played this game at home and I never really enjoyed it. But I had a blast! I think I have changed my mind about black jack. Then Paul joined me on the machines. The night flew by and before we knew it, it was 2 am and time to get back on the bus to come home. We have been to Wendover several times but I seriously don't think I have ever had as much fun as I did that night.
I love my hubby so much and am so glad that he is all mine.

0 comments: