Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Supercross

So I have to admit that I am newly converted Supercross junkie.  I love it!  I love the loud engines.  I love the smell of the exhaust.  I love the jumps.  I love the wrecks.  And I think I also love James Stewart (shhhhh don't tell my hubby!)

Last Saturday the Supercross came to SLC and it was so much fun.  We went with my brother's family and ended up with an extra ticket so we brought along my nephew Peyton.  Even though the races didn't start until 7 we arrived at the race around 3 so we could walk the pit, get signatures, and eat lots of unhealthy food.  The weather wasn't ideal.  It did lightly snow a couple of times but the sun did try to peak out and once and awhile. But it didn't get really cold until the last race or two.  But it was so much fun that it was worth it!

( You may notice that I have lots of pictures of #7 - that is James Stewart)



















0 comments: