Monday, May 9, 2011

Paul is a Graduate!!

On Saturday Paul Graduated from College!  He graduated from the University of Phoenix with a Bachelors in Science of Business Management.  We went back and forth on whether he was going to walk or not and last minute (seriously last minute - deadline was Friday and we decided Thursday) we decided it would be a good thing for the kids to see.  Plus I needed to scrapbook it!  The ceremony was really long with over 600 names read, but I am so glad he did it.




After the ceremony we held a big luncheon where lots of family came to show their support for Paul.









It was a great day and I am so thankful for all of the support from family and friends. 

But I am most excited to get my husband back!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girlie !! congrats to you all:) what an accomplishment :) i have a graduate myself and wanted to know what candy u used to put on top of the reesies cups to make the grad hats :) it is so nice that you all live so close :) good to see the fam! you have such cutie patootie kiddos too :) thx.for the post :) fun read!