Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

I am going to start with the dying of the eater eggs.  Dying the eggs is half the fun! 




 Since our church isn't until 1 we did Easter in the morning.  The kids got to go a hunt around the living room looking for their baskets and candy filled eggs.


Any under here?



Then after all the eggs were found and we had lots and lots of sugar in our system it was time to start getting ready for church.  This was the big task of the day.  I thought it would be fun to do everyone's hair.  It was a good thing we go to afternoon church because all of the hair took a long time.  But it was worth it!

Here are the divas.... I mean girls.  I actually sewed these skirts myself.  I was pretty proud of myself if I do say so!







An d the whole gang.  Poor Cam didn't get any new church clothes but he did get new shoes!  wahoo new shoes!  Yeah, he didn't really care either.



 It was a great day!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a great dasy was had by all. I love the skirts!