Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Doggy Sitting

The last month we had what seemed like a boarding house around here.  I have loved it but I can't say the same for my sweet hubby.  

First was Sophie whose parents are our good friends Josh & Ashley.  Sadly I don't have any pictures of her.  She is a cute sassy little poodle that is easy to get a long with if you are human.  But if you are a dog just know that her way is the only right way.  My two puppies didn't really like it when she pushed herself onto ours laps but decided it wasn't worth the fight.

About a week later we had Gracie who is a beautiful golden retriever.  Her Mommy is my sister Carla.  I was so excited to have a big dog and Paul was a little nervous.  Gracie is the best behaved dog and I even threatened my sister that I might not be home when she came to pick her up so I could keep her a little longer.  Although my sister brought about 15lbs of food for one week and my TWO little doggies go through that in about a month so I don't think I could afford to feed Gracie on a full time basis.

This is Gidget.  Gracie and Gidget even overlapped a day so there was one day that I had 6 dogs in my house!  Why 6?  Becuase Gidget has these..
Aren't they cute?!  Gidget has 2 puppies!  I have to say I was the most excited about this group.  How can you not fall in love with cute little cuddly puppies.  Plus these 2 were no were no work at all cuz there mommy took complete care of them.

The first week that we didn't have any visitor puppies our doggies ended up staying with Josh and Ashley for a week while we were out of town.  So our 2 doggies are completely thrown out of their schedule and don't know what is going on.  I am glad we are finally back to the norm but if anyone needs a doggy sitter just give me a call! 




1 comments:

Kahre Family said...

Thanks so much Katie for watching my little doggies... The puppies are getting so huge and we only have 2 1/2 more weeks with them :(

I love your picture at the end... Your 2 dogs looking out the window.. So cute!!

Thanks again.. Love yah sis!!