Thursday, April 1, 2010

Green Eggs & Ham

For dinner on St. Patrick's day I thought it would be fun to make Green Eggs and Ham for dinner.  Paul thought it was a fun idea until he started helping me cook it.  The green sliminess of the eggs was making his stomach roll and he said he wasn't sure if he was gonna be able to eat it.


Once it was all finished I thought it looked great!  It took lots of green food coloring but we pulled it off.  We  added green hash browns and even green milk to our dinner.


It was Paul's turn to be a picky eater.  But me being the good mother that I am, I made him at least try it!  (LOL!)



Once he got over the rotten look of the food he was OK.  We all had a blast eating Green Eggs & Ham for dinner and in fact the kids asked if we could eat it again the next night!


For dessert we even had a green mint cake.


It was a great night!

0 comments: