Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The New Me!

So for the last several months I have been playing with the idea to cut my hair.  It has been a real struggle for me because I really do love my long hair and it has taken me FOREVER to grow it long, but at the same time it was really long I didn't know what to do with it.  So was always either in a pony tail or just dangling lifeless on my shoulders. 

So this is right before I left.  (Of course I had to have a pouty face to make the new doo look even more exciting!)


So after about 2 1/2 hours in the chair this is how I emerged!!


I really do like it.  I was very nervous when the lady who did my hair suggested we go darker in color.  I have never gone darker, I had always gone lighter!  But she must be a professional because I really like how it turned out.  

1 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, I love it!! I'm so glad you went with her suggestion to go darker. The highlights are amazing! This is definately the time of year for haircuts and makeovers!!