Monday, April 26, 2010

Being a Toursit in my Own Town

A couple weeks ago my sister called and said they were going to to see the sights around temple square and wondered if we would like to join them.  It had been a couple years since we had gone so we thought it might be fun!  We started off at the Joseph Memorial Building where we looked up some names in our family history and got our picture taken.


Then we went up to the viewing deck where we had a beautiful view of the temple.


Then we went to the Joseph Smith movie.  That was amazing!  I hadn't seen it before and really enjoyed it and the kids really enjoyed it too.  I was amazed at how well they sat through it without soda and popcorn!

We then went to the Beehive house which was Brigham Young's home.  That was really neat to walk through and hear some of the stories. 

The afternoon was really a lot of fun and I am so glad that Carla invited us to go along.

0 comments: