Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Massacre

A couple weeks ago I entered a contest at my favorite radio station 97.1 ZHT to get the chance to find a diamond ring in a cake.  I was pretty excited (and very nervouse too) when I got the email saying I had been picked!  We had to be at the Valley Fair Mall at 7 in the morning to check in.  This is the cake before.


Here I am waiting for the whole thing to begin.


On your mark, get set, GO!!
 Can you believe that there are 97 woman in this cake?  It was crazy and everyone was stepping on, pushing and shoving everyone else.



The dough was was extremely sticky and after so many hands and feet had squished through it, it was just like it went back to its doughy, uncooked form.

 

This is the cake after.


I did not win the diamond ring or any other prize for that matter, but I still had a lot of fun.


2 comments:

Liz said...

That's awesome! I love the before and after picture. It sounds fun to participate in such a sticky mess!

Tracy Rushton said...

I was going to come watch but I didn't ... story of my life. I think you probably won but just didn't realize it. You win everything. anyway looks like fun!