Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bear Lake

As always we had a ton of fun at Bear Lake.


Between all of the families we took close to 1000 pictures!  I am sure you don't want to look through that many pictures, but here are a couple of my favorites!


For some reason everyone thought it was really fun to go roll in the snow while they were all wet from swimming.  I did not think it looked fun, I thought they were just plum crazy!


The Human totum pole.  Watching them fall was hilarious!

 

I think there is a chance that Morgan's goggles were on too tight.  Just sayin.

All of us at the pool.

 

Ashley and I racing on the sleds.  She may have won but I am certain that she cheated!


Liza playing in the snow.


Oh Yeah, I am awesome on my snowmobile!  So much fun!

 

Best buds, Allie and her cousin Zoey.

Me in my helmet.  My cheeks are all squishy!

 

Those are some pooped kids!

We were there for a whole week and the time just flew by!  We love all of the time we get to spend with our extended family.  Now it is time to start planning for next year!



0 comments: