Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas!

OK, I know I am a little late and another holiday has passed since Christmas, but better late then never right!


Liza and I on Christmas Eve

The kiddos in their new jammies and a new webkinz

Lining up on the stairs Christmas morning

Allie didn't quite get her 10 boxes of play makeup but I don't think she minded

At least the house didn't get messy :)

We had a very good Christmas day. The little kids and the big kids all got what we wanted. My mom and sister came later in the afternoon and we played with some our new gifts and ate some really yummy homemade bread. (I got a breadmaker!) We are so thankful that we could spend the day together.

1 comments:

Liz said...

Wow...your front room looks just like mine did! It sounds like your family had a wonderful Christmas!