Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone out there in blogland had a wonderful and memorable New Year's Celebration! A lot of Paul's family got together last weekend and threw a big bash. Even his parents who live in Wyoming came down for the shindig.

I got put in charge of the snacks for the night. I was actually pretty excited to play caterer and it was pretty fun. This is just one of the tables of food. We also had more food and drinks piled on another table, the kitchen counters and the bar. It was tasty!

Aunt Melanie helped the girls make their own party hats. I thought they were pretty cute!

Isn't he cute!

The camera came out and so did the silly faces

Me. This picture kind of cracks me up because of Allie's head poking out of my shoulder. We stayed up so late even my poor Eva was tired...see!

After the clock struck 12 we all found beds and floors to lay our sleepy heads. Then in the morning the partying started all over again (we still had lots of snacks to eat!)

1 comments:

Susan said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Glad that you shared it with us.