Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's Santa!

Since in my last post I stated that I really do love my kids more then my dogs I decided I better post pictures of my real babies with Santa. Santa happened to be visiting RC Willeys on the same Saturday as FREE hot dogs. Oh how I love free hot dogs!

I was so proud of Liza. We went to see Santa a couple weeks ago at a different store and Liza wouldn't even touch him. But for some reason on this day she was first in line and practically ran and jumped on his lap.

Allie asked Santa for TEN packages of makeup. That's right ten!

Morgan was very excited as well. But being the bad mom that I am, I cannot remember for the life of me what she asked for. It changes every time you ask.

This is the first Santa we have seen this year that Cam didn't say "he's not the real Santa, he must be a helper".

0 comments: