Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Cards


See what you missed out on! October 1st was the first due date for cards for my little card club. I was so excited when 5 people turned in cards to me! I love all of them and thought they all turned out so cute. In fact I am already trying to think up cute ideas for next month!

I have had lots of requests for Christmas cards so we will be doing Christmas/Winter Cards for both November and December. I already have a couple ideas I am trying to work out. I hope next month we can do better then 6, so I want everyone to join. We don't care about skill level or age, so if your kids want to participate too that would be great!! So please invite anyone you know and have your cards to me by November 1st (wow that feels weird to type, it shouldn't be even close to November yet!) I can't wait to see what all of you amazingly talented people come up with.

0 comments: