Monday, October 5, 2009

A Cold camping Weekend

Liza eating her nummy pancake breakfast

I am such a good lookin' camper!

Just hanging out, trying to stay warm

The kiddos getting ready for the oreo eating contest, Cam won!

Lick it Cam!

I think I looked in a mirror and it scared me!

This was Sunday morning. I stayed in the trailer most of the morning.

The amazing breakfast chef John Brewer

For conference weekend someone (I think it was John) said this would be a great weekend for camping. We did have a lot of fun but we also spent a lot of time huddled around the camp fire. The kids did a lot of exploring and I finished a lot of sudoku puzzles. We ate tons of really yummy food and jsut had a lot of fun hanging out and visiting. But I would have to say that my favorite part was being able to watch conference in this beautiful setting.

0 comments: