Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 4th Fun!

The hot air balloons in Provo really made me miss the Rendevouz Days in good ol' Riverton, WY

I love how pretty all the balloons are

After the balloons and the parade we went to my friend Ashley's parents house to cool down in the sprinkler


Liza showing us her tricks


Morgan and Allie being silly

Cam showing off his tricks

This is my friend Ashley. I love this pic, the timing was perfect


This Ashley's beautiful daughter Shana


After all of the fun during the day we went to the West Jordon park to watch a movie on the lawn and then a big firework show afterwards. We all had a great time.









2 comments:

Liz said...

I think we might actually make it to the Hot Air Balloon Rally this year. The last time I went, we missed the balloons by one day!!

Great pics! Love the ones in mid-air!

Barbra said...

You are having way too much fun. Good for you. Love you