Sunday, July 12, 2009

ABC's Tag

A = Age: shhhhhh 30
B = Bed size: King
C = Chores you hate: Cleaning the Bathroom
D = Dessert you love: Brownies
E = Essential start your day item: Water Bottle
F = Favorite actor(s): Leo DiCaprio, Will Smith
G = Gold or Silver: Silver
H = Height: 5`4"
I = Instruments you play: none
J = Job title: Mommy
K = Kitchen color(s): Green
L = Living arrangements: Own
M = My name is: Katherine M Adams
N= Nicknames:Katie (yeah boring, I know)
O = Overnight hospital stay(s):just with my babies
P = Pets: 2 Dogs - Cloe & Eva
Q = Favorite quote: If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.
R = Right or left handed: Right
S = Siblings: 3 brothers, 3 sisters
T = Time you woke up today: 8:30am
U= Unique about you: I am very picky about the way my towels are folded
V = Vegetable you love: I used to ahte them all when I was younger, Now I love most all that I try
W = Worst habit: I pick the dead skin off my feet. Gross, I know
X = X-Rays you've had: ankle, throat, shoulder
Y = Yummy food you make: I make amazing chicken
Z = Zodiac Sign: Caprisorn

0 comments: