Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LIZA'S HAIR!!!!!!

I HATE GUM!!! On Sunday after church, Liza came up to me with a huge wad of gum entagled in her hair. I tried everything to get it out and it just seemed to get more tangled. So I had to cut it out. After I cut the hair out Liza's hair just looked silly so I had no choice but to trim it all up. Liza was really upset I had to cut her hair, and so was I. After it was all said and done I cut off about 4 inches of hair. I was still a little upset until Liza pulled me to the mirror and said "Mom, you cut my hair beautiful!" After that how could I stay sad. It is just hair after all. But I still hate gum!!

3 comments:

Barbra said...

That is rather ironic that on one post you show the beautiful styling of your girls hair and a couple of days later you have to cut it. So sorry -- but she is beautiful either way!
Love you

Tracy Rushton said...

Hey at least it wasn't her bangs! She looks very cute!

Liz said...

At least it wasn't so close to her scalp that you had to cut it SHORT!! I think you did a great job! I would've panicked and taken my kid to the barber, but then again I have boys with buzzed hair. No girls...