Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Grants

So if you know me you know that I love to take pictures.  I have never taken a class but I would really want to.  So in the mean time I just play.  Some good friends of ours wanted some pictures for their adoption profile page and I accepted the challenge with the warning that I am not a professional, but if I took enough pictures we should get lucky and get some good shots.  Well I must say that I am pretty excited about how they turned out.  These are my favorites!



















We all had a lot of fun!  Thanks for letting me play!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! You are so good Katie!! I am probably gonna buy a fancy DSLR next year, and take a couple classes at slcc in the summer! I love taking pics, but I know it would be tons more fun with a real camera rather than a point and shoot!!!
I love how these all turned out!
We have some cute friends!