Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NEW BLOG!!

I am so excited!

Are you excited?

Because I sure am!

Would you like to know why I am excited?

BECAUSE I AM STARTING A NEW BLOG!!!!!


The reason I am starting this blog is because I love following blogs and mostly craft blogs.  I wanted a place I could show off all of the things I have recreated from other blogs and feature my own crafty items.  When ever I blog-lift (a term I just made up for when I borrow from someone else's blog) I will always give them initial credit for the project but also show how my version turned out. 

I have lots of plans so it might take me a bit to get everything just how I want it, but I think it will be lots of fun.

So  are you excited?

Because I sure am!

Come take a look around at The Crafty Blog Stalker and to really make my day become a follower!

0 comments: