Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time For A Change

So for the last little while I have been debating on cutting my hair.  I really couldn't decide what I wanted.  I wanted to go shorter but it seems like I am always trying to grow my hair long and then as soon as it is long I chop it all off.  I couldn't really decide until I found this picture

Now I have no clue who that is but I really liked the hair.  So I made the appointment and 2 days later I was headed to the salon.

Here is my before pics



And After


It is a huge difference but 5 days later and I think I am finally getting used to it.


5 comments:

Cassie said...

Way cute! I bet it's pretty easy to take of too! By the way, the picture is of Kristen Cavelari and she was on one of MTV's reality shows, Laguna Beach, I think. See, I'm a fountain of useless information!

Katie said...

That is too funny! Well thanks for the info :)

Barbra said...

It looks really cute, Katie. Seems like forever since I have seen you. When are you coming to Clearfield?

Tracy Rushton said...

Super cute. And Cassie all your information in useful.

Carla Chevez said...

I love it Katie, It look really good!